There are no additional charges, which means that the quoted price is final. The Quick Enquiry form enables you to enter your requirements for translation, interpreting, localization and other services.
- Offer you the best possible conditions and discounts;
- Suggest other services suitable for your order;
- Specify the final and fixed unit price;
- Specify the unit price for each item separately (e.g. translation, linguistic proofreading, DTP, pre-print proofreading);
- Offer considerable discounts on any repeated text in a translation.
The following units are used for billing translations and proofreading:
- Standard Page (SP) – 1,800 strokes (according to MS WORD - 1,800 characters and spaces);
- Physical Page (PP) – one document page to be translated into another language or otherwise processed, regardless of the size and amount of text on the page;
- Certified translation unit = PP (official document page) or SP (if the physical page contains more than 1,800 characters and spaces);
- Word – a character or a character sequence separated by spaces.
The following units are used for billing interpreting:
- Hour – each commenced hour;
- ½ Day – more than one hour, but a maximum of 4 hours;
- Day - more than 4 hours, but a maximum of 8 hours.
Methods of Payment
You can pay for our services using different methods. Choose for yourself the one that suits you best:
- Cash payment – at any of our offices;
- Cash on delivery – a translation sent by post is paid in cash to the postman/woman;
- Payment card – at any of our offices. We accept the following payment cards: EC/MC, Maestro, VISA, Diners;
- Bank transfer;
- Paypal – Internet payment system;
- Moneybookers – Internet payment system;
Our customers can benefit from the following discounts:
- New customer discount - customers can take advantage of this discount when placing their first order with Aspena;
- Customer discount - regular customers can receive a discount on the entire portfolio of services we provide. We can guarantee this discount in our contract with the customer;
- Quantity discount - we offer a one-off discount on major projects. We always offer you the discount in the quote for your specific demand;
- Discount on repeated text – repeated text in translations processed using CAT tools is given a 70% discount;
- Season discount – this discount is offered to customers on various occasions, usually during advertising or sponsorship events - always announced in advance;
- Discount with a satisfaction survey – long-standing customers annually receive an attractive discount as part of our satisfaction survey.