The Czech Chamber of Commerce:
- An independent business support organisation
- The largest and most representative business association in the Czech Republic representing small, medium-sized and large companies, self-employed entrepreneurs, associations, unions and craftsmen organizations
- A Network – regional (regional and local chambers) and professional (unions, associations, crafts, etc.)
- A platform of over 14 thousand members representing 60% of national GDP and 66% of employable population in the Czech Republic
- A member of European and international organizations: EUROCHAMBRES (The Association of European Chambers of Commerce and Industry), ICC (International Chamber of Commerce) & represented in EESC (European Economic and Social Committee)
Brno Regional Chamber of Commerce is an independent legal entity and a part of the Czech Chamber of Commerce network. It has been registered with the commercial register. It was established on the basis of Act 301/1992 Sb. on the Chamber of Commerce and Agrarian Chamber. It serves to support enterprise activities and to promote and protect the interests of its member companies.
The membership of Brno Regional Chamber of Commerce is currently made up of around 450 companies operating in the city of Brno and the surrounding area. This number of members makes the Brno Regional Chamber of Commerce one of the largest chambers of commerce in the Czech Republic. Corresponding to this position is the range of services designed, first and foremost, for the member companies, although they may also be used by other companies.